TSA S.A.F.E. is a collection of four buildings dating in range from 1880 to 1970 that are interconnected on the inside. This project was to relocate the Female Emergency Shelter to this existing structure owned by the Salvation Army, which was currently empty. The project reconfigured the first floor of all four buildings to accommodate, administrative and counseling offices, a day use shelter with restroom, showers and laundry facilities, a client dorm room, a clothing distribution center, a heat room and accessory spaces.
Owner: The Salvation Army
Contractor: Yorke and Curtis